Uncrufter 1000




And now is the turn of Alec Troniq to make happy ours ears, whit his song called Uncrufter 1000.
Take a deep breathe, close your eyes, rise up the volume, and start to dream.
This song is my source of inspiration in a lot of moments in my life. I listen this song in quiet moments of my life,
it is a sort of amplification of relax, quietness and peace. But in the same time have a beutifull rhythm, not so fast
but also non so slow.
The producer is an particular person, only someone like him can say this things:


My style? No names or labels put on it.
 It's brimming with music,emotions, not only a collection of beats and noise.
 It is founded for and by the love of dance and arises out of limitless artistic inspirations.
 It's oscillating between Tech House,
 Electronica and Techno, bunched in a stunning live performance.
 I'm constantly searching for the anomalous,
 striving to deliver euphoric bliss.


Now i ask you, can you find something better?
My advice is: listen it, feel it, love it and take all the emotions that this fantastic song can transmit to you.
This is Minimal Techno Sound, this are the songs of ours life, the life were we are protagonists!