Drop the Bass





This is the MOST EVIL song that i have heard in all of my life.
A perfect song of Gathy, remixed by the evil mind of AnGy Kore made possible
the born of a real masterpiece of the minimal techno world.
Every single kick, every single sound...everything in this song is perfect, studied,
calculated, it's absolutely perfect.
There's no words in the human language tha can explain what i fell while i 
listen this song.
In my opinion the best music producer are those that can make you feel
emotions whit their sound, and i swear, whit this song i feel emotions, real emotions.
But not only rage, it gives me a lot of energy, i feel power, i feel myself alive!
Sorry for my intense speech, but i let out of controll my fingers on the keyboard,
under the command of the rhythm of this song.
Thanks for the listening, i promise that ill come back whit new songs.
See you soon people!
And enjoy it: